Member Communications and Social Media Manager
Report to the Supervising Pastor in this brand-new position providing communications services and member database maintenance for church members and staff:
• Oversee and maintain member database using Breeze software.
• Notify pastors and ministry leaders of church member life events including illness, hospitalization, births, deaths and weddings.
• Coordinate and schedule baptisms, special events and weddings
• Provide correspondence and administrative support to pastors as required
• Recruit, train, supervise and coordinate office volunteer activities
• Assist Stewardship Ministry with annual campaign material production and mailing
• Manage and implement external communications
• Support the social media campaign
• Prepare weekly worship bulletin, monthly newsletter, website and other methods of outbound communication.
• On a regular basis update and maintain website, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
• Direct weekday church operations and coordinate property use including long-term leases and single-use rentals. Approve building usage/rental by securing Trustee sign-off as needed.
This is a full-time exempt salaried position eligible for benefits; hours may vary with the week and time of year. Preferred candidates must be able to support God’s call for the church and willing to work for the greater good. Pay is commensurate with experience and verifiable track record of performance.
A collaborative, creative self-starter with 2-4 years relevant experience as preferred. To apply, submit resume including salary requirements to Trustees@FHCPresb.org. No phone calls, please. Forest Hill Church is an equal opportunity employer.